Vegetable Processing Site, Royds Farm Road, Beeston, Leeds, LS12 6DX
We are a private family owned, Yorkshire business with our ‘roots’ firmly in the fresh produce trade. Our organisation is fast-paced, exciting, and dynamic. Due to rapid successful growth our organisation is constantly offering new and exciting opportunities.
Our Engineering department support all our functions with their savvy wit and hardworking application of their engineering knowledge. They have a good sense of humour, don’t suffer fools gladly and are extremely passionate about getting things working quickly again.
Whether it be fixing a light or attending a major breakdown on a piece of machinery, they are extremely tenacious to ensure the end result is achieved and work collaboratively with Production and other departments on planned and preventative maintenance issues.
They also work collaboratively on complex, long term engineering projects such as the installation of new machinery, from design, quote stage through to completion and running.
They ensure our machines are maintained to maximise efficiencies on the line to create an efficient business for our mission. They are truly honourable people with a passion for the Trojan way of life.
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance professional to use your true engineering skills which will be utilised to the fullest.
- Maintenance and repairs across a wide range of food production equipment
- Working with Electrical and Mechanical equipment throughout the business
- Fault finding, inspection and repairs and modifications to our machinery when necessary
- Ensuring professionalism is kept at all times and continuously working to a competent manner
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering experience
- Factory based maintenance skills.
- Mechanical qualification in line with the role.
- Good communication skills
- Driven and motivated.
- Previous experience in a production environment.
- Positive attitude to work colleagues.
- Previous factory maintenance experience and will ideally have worked in Food or at least a fast paced FMCG industry environment
Hours of work
Shift times: 0600 - 1400 and 1400 - 2200
Hours of operation of the business 24/7 – will need to be flexible in order to meet the demands of the business.
Days / shift details
Monday - Friday (including some weekends which will be rotated)
Competitive rates of pay
-Quarterly employee awards (£250 vouchers for winners)
-Internal training courses
-Company Shop Card
-28 days holiday per year including bank holidays (Bank Holidays are worked and taken in lieu)
-Pension Contribution of 3% after 3 months
-Growing family business
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.